Way to Woman's Heart

I'm puzzled every time when people talk about women as complicated personalities. Why everyone thinks women are difficult to understand? Why has been women so talked about? But after I joined a group full of women across all the geographies I somewhere find my answers.
My love for sarees have pulled me to this awesome group. Here all the women are so magnificent; I will be short of words if I have to summarise it. Everyday I get astonished with the discoveries I come across in this group. A day full of new posts where women showcase how content they feel. How expressive they are. How much they love to admire others. The appreciation and comments are overwhelming sometimes. 
While observing and reading the post one thought comes to my mind. I do not want to impose this thought on anyone; but a feeling. What makes women happy is being with people. The sense of friends makes her joyful. Women get encouraged to live her life with new energy. In India typically women who are not engaged in any corporate activities are over committed to their business. A business which they run to earn profit of love; but end up sometimes doubting self. A thankless job which has no scope of failure. As their failures are always fatal.
But as the human nature goes when you're with like minded people you find lot of coincidences. The passion, interests, hobbies are common. And when you have someone whom you can talk to irrespective of hurdles you enjoy. The enjoyment which is momentary but everyday it gives a new motivation to get ready and meet your friends and give a smile on their face. 
Being a women I do not feel; women are difficult to understand. As we say a way to man's heart is through his stomach. I feel a way to woman's heart is through expressions. You express her your feelings and she will be a open book read. She will not only allow you to be part of that book but also help you write yours better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Is In Charge?

What are you Gifting?

Bonding or Binding